About the Course
In this course, you will learn to interact with databases from R. Databases are everywhere and as a data scientist you will interact with regularly irrespective of whether you like it or not. From connecting to different databases from R, using SQL script in RStudio & the SQL engine in knitr while working with RMarkdown documents to querying, visualizing and modeling data while securely handling database credential, this course covers all the important topics you should be aware of while working with databases.
What will I learn?
In this course, students will learn to
- connect to & explore database
- read & write data
- use RStudio SQL script & knitr SQL engine
- query data using dplyr
- visualize data with dbplot
- model data with modeldb & tidypredict
- explore RStudio connections pane
- securely handle credentials
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Introduction to R
- Data Wrangling with dplyr (Part 1)
- Readable Code with Pipes