About the Course
R code contain a lot of parentheses in case of a sequence of multiple operations. When you are dealing with complex code, it results in nested function calls which are hard to read and maintain. The magrittr package by Stefan Milton Bache provides pipes enabling us to write R code that is readable.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- use the following pipe operators
- clearly express a sequence of multiple operations by:
- structuring operations from left to right
- nested function calls
- intermediate steps
- overwriting of original data
- minimizing creation of local variables
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Introduction to R
- Good internet connection
- Passion to learn